Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Renegade Guard Progress Report

With the new Guard codex getting closer by the second I've been working feverishly on my Renegade Guard army. I've recently acquired several Leman Russes on the cheap through E-Bay and some local trades, and have actually about finished two of them. My first basilisk is done as well, but alas my camera's batteries are dead - so that will have to come later.

Now I just have to finish the other two Russes, the demolisher, three more chimeras, the hellhound, twelve or so heavy weapon teams, and eighty or so guardsmen.

And of course the two or three Valkyries which will be in my possession come May...

Hooray for progress!

I also have to get around to converting a bunch of sanctioned psykers, as it looks like they will actually be viable this time around. I think I'm going to use the Empire Flagellant bodies from the WHFB range, with some Catachan arms for the Laspistol + CCW, and the helmetless CSM heads. I already have two or three that I put together intending to use as Stormtroopers/Vets - but I think they'll be more appropriate as psykers.

On to the pictures:



No comments:

Post a Comment